How is this different than the current Fox deal?
by NDBass (2018-07-31 13:34:38)

In reply to: Turner and Champions League...  posted by iudomer

I didn't think all UCL games were available for free on Fox, but I could be mistaken. I seem to recall I used a free trial every time I streamed a game. Are the rates for streaming that mush different? Or are you assuming (probably correctly) that a game involving an EPL team will always be the one televised?

Fox had 146 games on FS1/FS2...
by iudomer  (2018-07-31 15:18:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Zito
@_Zeets
"The only Europa League game featured on television will be the final. Meanwhile, TNT will televise 46 UEFA Champions League games throughout the season. That’s in stark contrast to FOX Sports’ coverage of the Champions League where they showed 146 games per season"

Yikes
by mitquinn  (2018-07-31 21:09:24)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I assume this is how B/R secured another round of funding.

Thanks.
by NDBass  (2018-07-31 20:22:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Don't really care about Europa. I don't get FS2, so maybe that's why it seemed about the same to me.