How about Jennifer Westendorf? *
by BabaGhanouj (2018-08-13 13:59:46)

In reply to: Rachel Heard is not injured  posted by Bigred83

This user did not provide content for this post

On Westendorf
by bigred83  (2018-08-16 09:32:48)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

All reports are that Jen Westendorf is ready to go tonight for the season opener against Central Michigan. It will be interesting to see Coach Norman's starting line-up with 5 or 6 spots available due to graduating seniors. I think Coach will accomplish some great things at ND and hopefully he will hit the ground running this year.

Thank you. Looking forward to the game, again on ACC Extra. *
by BabaGhanouj  (2018-08-16 09:40:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

On Westendorf
by bigred83  (2018-08-17 11:38:09)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Well, our big offensive weapon Jennifer Westendorf did not play after all in the season opener against CMU. Clearly, she is on the disabled list at this point in time. You have good instincts (and I have bad sources!) I will get that cleaned up.

Well...
by bigred83  (2018-08-16 08:33:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Let me check and get back to you.