For the Gunners fans back here
by HTownND (2018-09-17 12:39:18)

I found this article sort of fascinating.

A lot going on in North London these days.

Cool article
by mitquinn  (2018-09-18 09:01:43)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

by Joshua Kroenke

Is the structure going to be
by SantaMonica  (2018-09-18 11:14:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Board/Old Man Kroenke

Josh/Vinai CEO

Raul/Sven

Emery?

Will be interesting to see how this KSE transition goes. Will Arsenal truly compete for PL/CL, or become the Rapids/Nuggets?

I cannot comment on the stories that I am being ...
by Rocksteady74  (2018-09-17 12:51:23)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

... considered to take his place.

But if you spread them around, I'd appreciate it.

No one cares
by HTownND  (2018-09-17 13:33:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

What I think about anything around here, let alone in London.

To quote the bard:

"O that he were here to write me
down an ass! But, masters, remember that I am an
ass; though it be not written down, yet forget not
that I am an ass"

PS
by HTownND  (2018-09-17 13:42:41)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

One of these days I will pull the trigger and switch from HTownND to Dogberry

While I think that would be an apt handle...
by NDBass  (2018-09-17 14:55:22)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'd miss the mental image of the 90s R&B group H-Town and their hit song Knockin' Da Boots I get ever time I read your current handle.

Man
by HTownND  (2018-09-17 15:14:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'm not going to lie, I assumed most people didn't get that reference. It's what pushed HTown over ClutchCityND back in the day.