Cause I deserve it
by HTownND (2018-09-20 17:44:16)

How do I go about checking out Europa games and highlights?

Even typing it makes me think of U2 and the post Achtung EP Zooropa.

If you enter a Google search for "Europa League"
by statsdomer  (2018-09-21 08:59:23)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It should display the scores of all matches as well as embedded 5-minute highlight videos for all matches. Same for Champions League and Premier League, too, though the PL highlight videos are usually 3 minutes.

Thanks
by HTownND  (2018-09-21 09:23:43)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Highlights covered.

Which network or streaming service has the rights to the games?

Univision or B/R Live Subscription
by statsdomer  (2018-09-21 11:14:29)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The final will be the only match aired on TNT. Last year, Fox showed or streamed 205 Europa League matches.

Thanks
by HTownND  (2018-09-21 11:34:20)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I went looking for things on FS1, etc.

I guess I could have googled this stuff, but I appreciate the assist

No problem. Access is much more difficult under Turner. *
by statsdomer  (2018-09-21 13:42:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Bleacher Reports YouTube page is probably your best bet.
by NDBass  (2018-09-20 21:19:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I guess UEFA has no TV content rights as I haven't been able to find match highlights on their site for CL or EL. It's possible I didn't look in the right place.

EDIT: I like those yellow Chelsea kits. Maybe a bit bright for a day game, though!

Ask a Spurs fan, they have lots of practice *
by fontoknow  (2018-09-20 18:39:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post