Where is the USMNT coach?
by Irishlawyer (2018-11-28 12:07:18)

The Crew are out. Is it possible it is not Berhalter? Is this just USSF stalling until MLS is completely done? Could it be possible that they are only now negotiating with Berhalter? The shit show continues.

We’ve never won a single WC while using a coach
by DakotaDomer  (2018-11-28 15:36:54)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

So we’re going to try something different by not having one

The Cleveland Browns think it’s a great idea

Many people are saying he's dead
by dr muppet  (2018-11-28 15:05:41)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Total hijack. But I thought this story of rumors of an untimely demise being greatly exaggerated was pretty silly.

I'd believe a story that said Earnie Stewart is dead *
by Irishlawyer  (2018-11-28 18:03:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Cross him off then... *
by HTownND  (2018-11-29 12:58:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I know Tata Martino is linked to Mexico, but a friend of
by steez_nutz  (2018-11-28 12:33:31)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

mine has heard rumors he might still maybe go to USMNT. A quick google search shows Martino going to MX, but it does not look like anything has been signed. In contrast, Oscar Pareja has left Dallas and has been definitively appointed by Tijuana. Regardless, what a terrible way to run a national team.

I would be shocked if that happened. *
by NDBass  (2018-11-28 13:20:29)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Same *
by steez_nutz  (2018-11-28 16:46:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post