Why was the Copa Libertadores final played in Madrid?
by Irish01 (2018-12-09 22:21:17)

I know why it wasn’t played at River’s home because of the violence, but why was it moved all the way to Madrid?

Because the Argentine football association
by Dr Muppet  (2018-12-10 00:01:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Is a flaming bag of horse shit.

COMNEBOL
by CuzTeahan  (2018-12-10 19:35:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

But your point stands. Boca is contesting having to play at all and claiming River Plate should have had to forfeit the game because of the fan actions in throwing rocks at the Boca team bus.

That game was fantastic yesterday.

It really was a great match, super entertaining *
by wcnitz  (2018-12-10 19:47:39)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Boca's GK went off the reservation at the end
by KnightlyRevue  (2018-12-11 10:44:47)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I know it was desperado time but his coach was yelling furiously at him to get back and not be involved in the corner kicks and he basically put him on ignore. I agree, it was a wonderfully entertaining match.