Did anyone else know about this?
by HTownND (2018-12-10 12:19:46)

In reply to: Solid win  posted by tcfc

Sterling Chelsea Article

"just a week after Arsenal’s Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang had a banana skin thrown at him during the North London derby."

That was the first I heard about the North London match.

What is going on these days?

People suck
by TCFC  (2018-12-10 13:56:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

and I hope that you didn't read my initial post to insinuate that this was an issue specific to Chelsea and its fans.

There are lousy fans all over the place.

I did not read it that way
by HTownND  (2018-12-10 15:37:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I just hadn’t heard of the other incident until doing some reading about the Stamford Bridge incident.

I don’t believe that Chelsea fans are above the fray. We clearly have some a holes among us. They need to be outed and banned, but we only know about it when they do stupid shit and expose themselves so we know they are racist a holes.

I’m just surprised I didn’t hear/see much about the North a London incident.

Maybe because I mostly follow my team, but shit like that needs to be outed and the people banned, regardless of their team.

Agree *
by TCFC  (2018-12-10 15:39:48)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post