This may be
by HTownND (2018-12-12 09:57:44)

One of the more Spursy things ever to happen.

Seriously, at this point, just announce you are playing the rest of your games at Wembley and get the new stadium done for next year.

Weird that the Chelsea and Arsenal fans here
by alleghenyirish  (2018-12-12 14:39:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

talk more about Spurs than their own clubs

I agree they receive too much attention
by DakotaDomer  (2018-12-13 10:10:19)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

They should receive the same amount as they’ve earned through all their years of success on the pitch.

That's rich (x2)
by ChicagoWave03  (2018-12-12 18:40:50)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

You're the one that started the North London was red for less time than a stoplight thread.

to be fair
by wcnitz  (2018-12-12 17:44:21)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

HTown is perfectly happy to take a little stick over Chelsea.

OK
by HTownND  (2018-12-12 17:40:45)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Sure we do, never mind that thread about us beating City and the abuse of Sterling down below.

Little brother with no trophies needs to think he's important and has crawled inside my head.

The reality is I feel bad for you and your fellow fans.
Levy has f'd you all 7 ways to Sunday.

Your stadium deal has reached a fiasco level.

PS - if you are going to go after Gunner fans for "attendance" at the Emirates (since you've got nothing on merit), you probably shouldn't let the above picture happen

Fiasco Stadium
by alleghenyirish  (2018-12-17 14:06:19)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

No new signings

Still above you

If only
by HTownND  (2018-12-17 19:54:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

You got a trophy for finishing above Chelsea.

You still wouldn’t have many, but your sad lot would have something.