Zero out the seats... send a message.
by mitquinn (2018-12-14 14:13:21)
Edited on 2018-12-14 14:25:26

In reply to: I have no idea what the answer is  posted by miamioh_irishfan

England was zeroed out of a Croatia match recently from a UEFA ban.

For everyone that uses anti semitic language?
by HTownND  (2018-12-14 15:13:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

You'd have an entire host of empty stadiums, including Wembley and the Emirates.

Or are we going to pretend that Arsenal fans haven't chanted and don't chant about foreskins at the Emirates?

Oh come on
by mitquinn  (2018-12-14 20:18:30)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Chelsea away supporters are gdamn notorious, even in recent years. Im not isolating just this incident. The club needs to send a message could zero out the away fans for a match or two.

Where have I ever said Chelsea didn’t do this
by HTownND  (2018-12-14 21:06:46)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

But typical fucking Gooner, everyone else is bad but we do it right.

If you don’t think Arsenal doesn’t have anti Semitic fans. I can’t help you, you’re just a fucking moron.

Google Arsenal circumcision and read up. Your shit stinks too. So does Liverpool, West Ham and everyone else who does it.

But yes, Chelsea does it too. We are the worst and only anti Semite fans in all of England and must pay the price for our treachery. Who cares who else does it. It’s not about fixing the problem all over the league, we must get our pound of flesh from Chelsea.

You're sarcastic
by alleghenyirish  (2018-12-17 11:44:20)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

But you are the worst and everyone knows it except for Chelsea fans apparently. Yes there are others, the closest that comes to you are West Ham who were heard singing "Adolf Hitler he's coming for you" through the TV at the lane a few years ago.

The fact is Chelsea have ties to right wing organizations dating back to the 60s and 70s and while their influence has waned considerably they are still there. How fans are allowed to carry Totenkopf skulls on flags into stadiums I'll never understand.

BTW if you still know the guy who runs Chelsea Chicago tell him he is utter piece of garbage for trying to excuse it on twitter.

On the last point
by HTownND  (2018-12-17 15:45:45)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

F that guy

There have been two incidents of any recent vintage
by HTownND  (2018-12-15 09:43:38)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The Morata chant at leicester and this one.

During that time there have been incidents with Liverpool, Arsenal and West Ham supporters as well.

Ask any Tottenham fan, they get it from all over England.

But I’m glad you want Chelsea to clean up their act.

Just a reminder because your head is still 10 miles deep up Arsene’s ass, your fucking supporters do it too, so how about you worry about your fucking club and shit dick fans and fixing your own problems first before going after other clubs.