Boy Atletico just can’t dodge Ronaldo can they?
by DakotaDomer (2018-12-17 11:36:05)

In reply to: CL knockout draw  posted by wcnitz

Prediction sure to wrong

ManCys (You of all people...)
Atletico
PSG
Dortmund
Barca
Porto
Real
I’m having a really hard time with the last one...Liverpool

Interesting note on Liverpool-Bayern
by wcnitz  (2018-12-17 11:38:24)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

VVD is out for the first leg at Anfield.

I'm glad the first leg is at Anfield.
by NDBass  (2018-12-17 12:21:17)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'd much rather play without him at Anfield than at Allianz.

Away goals are the only issue *
by wcnitz  (2018-12-17 13:00:48)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I thought about that.
by NDBass  (2018-12-17 16:07:41)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I still think they'll be strong enough at home to make up for any damage. I think it's possible things could get out of hand away. Then again, a lot can happen in 2 months. My mind may change.

Indeed.
by IrishCavan  (2018-12-17 12:41:31)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The game is on Feb. 19th so both Gomez and Matip should be back. It will be interesting to see how those guys play without VVD. He's been a rock.

Also, it wouldn't shock me if LFC bring in a CB in the Jan. window.

As will Mueller...
by iudomer  (2018-12-17 12:07:54)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Mane/Salah/Firmino running at Boateng...my goodness.

Hopefully the last back 4 is the one we'll see then
by wcnitz  (2018-12-17 13:01:18)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

i.e. without Boateng.

And I am not going to miss Thomas.

Are you saying Liverpool is Dijkless? *
by DakotaDomer  (2018-12-17 11:44:34)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post