Is this the year the”magic” of the FA cup jumps the shark?
by miamioh_irishfan (2019-01-28 14:37:09)

5th round pits United against Chelsea. With so few elite clubs left, the draw leaves a lot to be desired...

Fifth-round draw in full:

Bristol City v Shrewsbury Town or Wolverhampton Wanderers

AFC Wimbledon v Millwall

Doncaster Rovers v Crystal Palace

Middlesbrough or Newport County v Manchester City

Chelsea v Manchester United

Swansea v Barnet or Brentford

Portsmouth or Queens Park Rangers v Watford

Brighton & Hove Albion or West Bromwich Albion Derby County

Millwall winning it would be hilarious. *
by Wooderson  (2019-01-30 17:38:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The scenes
by wcnitz  (2019-01-30 18:26:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The hooliganism.

The gore and blood.

Sign me up.

Absolute scenes. *
by Wooderson  (2019-02-01 16:23:45)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I think the magic of Manchester City has jumped the shark.
by G.K.Chesterton  (2019-01-29 18:18:23)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Hi
by tcfc  (2019-01-30 09:57:19)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Good grief.
by NDBass  (2019-01-29 20:14:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I don't know why you decided to tempt fate, but if you screwed this up, your fruit stand has a date with my foot.

Seriously *
by miamioh_irishfan  (2019-01-30 00:57:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Audentes fortuna iuvat. *
by G.K.Chesterton  (2019-01-29 22:40:34)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I don’t think so
by HTownND  (2019-01-28 21:17:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And I don’t say that because my team is still in it.

The FA Cup has a very long history in a English football. It’s truly open, and I think many people appreciate that it’s not totally dominated by the top teams in the PL.

I always watch the FA Cup final, even if Chelsea isn’t involved.

The League Cup on the other hand, I forgot it was on this past weekend.