Relax, man
by wcnitz (2019-02-07 07:44:25)

In reply to: It's done.  posted by NDBass

Liverpool still has a match in hand. And I don't know if you've noticed, but Bayern isn't exactly setting the world on fire, either. Based on form I'd call that tie 50-50 right now.

They missed their chance.
by NDMike2001  (2019-02-07 22:57:21)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

A match in hand with the point differential they have is hardly an advantage. It could very well be one beating united away and the other not. Liverpool had their chance to win one of the last two. They didnt.

I'd give them just about the same odds as winning champions league at this point. But without vvd, I'd say its highly unlikely too.

Half of the back line will be midfielders.
by NDBass  (2019-02-07 09:33:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And VvD won't be a part of the half that are defenders. That's not a good recipe for leg 1. It might not be much better for leg 2.

Oh it will be interesting
by wcnitz  (2019-02-07 11:13:45)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I can see the first leg ending up 3-3 or something like that. It will come down to Liverpool scoring in Munich, I believe.

Hummels will score two for Liverpool *
by iudomer  (2019-02-07 11:21:17)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And negate Lovren's. *
by NDMike2001  (2019-02-07 22:58:21)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

ugh, his brainfart yesterday was so bad. *
by wcnitz  (2019-02-07 12:10:40)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post