Sarriball
by HTownND (2019-02-19 18:10:39)

I was originally in the camp that he needed time, and I still think, in time, with the right players, he could do well in the EPL.

But for the love of God man, you don't have your ideal team right now, and instead of doing the exact same thing, week in and week out, with the same players and the same rotation, make some tweaks. He's not even trying to change things up, at all. I'm not sure why he thinks this will eventually work itself out, it won't.

I wanted to give him time, I know he needs time, but the jig is up, Pep and others have exposed your system, with these players. You have to change a little. His failure to do that, will result in Roman reopening the war chest (it's been closed for some time) and the Zindane era to start this summer.

Thanks for the fish Maurizio.

Now it gets interesting
by wcnitz  (2019-02-22 08:11:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Transfer ban has arrived, and rumor has it FIFA is going to expedite the appeal process so Chelsea can't squeeze 200-300M in the summer window like Barcelona did.

There is a lot of work to be done, for sure. All four wingers have contracts that expire when that ban expires.

Yep
by HTownND  (2019-02-22 08:59:30)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The club was confident but is runs by clowns, unfortunately.

Will be interesting on the out traffic as well because they won’t be able to replace players.

Not sure what they are going to do.

They have entire squads of players out on loan
by miamioh_irishfan  (2019-02-22 10:28:06)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I’m sure they’ll figure it out.

So, correct me if I’m wrong
by wcnitz  (2019-02-22 09:08:45)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

They can sell but can not register new.

So Pulisic is in since he was loaned back. They can sell Hazard, but they can’t even sign an 18 year old on a free to replace him since they can not register net new. Correct?

If so, that’s a rough spot.

Exactly
by HTownND  (2019-02-22 12:21:30)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It may force them to hold Hazard and let him leave on a free, etc.