Yep (and spoiler)
by HTownND (2019-02-24 14:22:40)

In reply to: Kepa telling Sarri  posted by miamioh_irishfan

Congrats to City, well earned.

Willy would’ve made the save on aguero *
by miamioh_irishfan  (2019-02-24 14:34:30)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I was both shocked and glad he refused to let Willy come on.
by tex29  (2019-02-24 17:26:57)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

If I were Sarri, he’d never play another game for me.

I see he apologized and explained he did not intend to
by tex29  (2019-02-24 18:18:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

refuse being subbed. He says he was just trying to tell Sarri he was not injured. I suppose if Carlos Tevez can be forgiven for accidentally refusing to come into a game (claiming he only intended to refuse to warm up twice), Kepa can be forgiven for accidentally refusing to come out of a game.

Still got fined
by HTownND  (2019-02-26 14:19:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And still may be benched for Spurs

As he should be. Misunderstanding or not (I think not),
by tex29  (2019-02-27 08:10:08)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

there must be consequences for refusing a manager’s instruction to get off the pitch.

His apology might be enough to keep me from sacking him altogether, but I sure as hell would punish him for it.