Doesn’t get much more Spursy than that *
by tcfc (2019-02-27 16:43:02)

This user did not provide content for this post

That was probably one of the worst performances
by alleghenyirish  (2019-03-01 15:31:07)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

under Pochettino. The first one without a shot on target as well.

This is karma for me bragging last week. Here I was thinking we'd get better with Kane coming back lmao.

Must win tomorrow

Trippier motm?
by wcnitz  (2019-02-27 20:57:42)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Also, Ole has United at 9 wins and 2 draws since taking over.

May be difficult for them to NOT give him the job if he keeps that up.

It's been impressive.
by Porpoiseboy  (2019-02-28 10:55:47)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Klopp talked about their match like ManU's injuries were really disruptive to his team. I think he was just latching onto some silly talking points. How much more disruptive was it for ManU, using all 3 subs in the first half? Managing a sister kiss out of that was quite impressive, and I feel quite the missed opportunity for LFC.

Klopp will never throw his team under the bus
by wcnitz  (2019-02-28 11:01:22)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

At least not publicly. Which I can appreciate.

That said, losing Firmino really hurt in that match. He works so hard at 9 (particularly off the ball and defensively) that they couldn't do much against a back four that appeared to be willing to sacrifice a live goat to keep Liverpool out of the net. It was a pretty impressive result for United considering the last few years.

For United to go out yesterday and beat CP away from home with a C squad (basically), that impressed me even more.

Devils have done it again. *
by Porpoiseboy  (2019-03-02 11:55:34)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It was all by the book
by HTownND  (2019-02-27 17:06:47)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Unfortunately that was Sarri’s first run in with the petulant when losing Tottenham.

Lots of fake courage from those guys.