So so Spursy...
by iudomer (2019-03-31 13:18:24)

Should have won this one.

Sadly agree
by ndredhawk06  (2019-03-31 13:39:38)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Opposing fans always like to say "that's so Spursy" in any situation, which is why many of us Spurs fans get so annoyed with the phrase.

Losing to teams that spend $100+ million more on players in the transfer market annually through purely having greater talent? Not Spursy.

Dropping points to lesser clubs at the same rate as other Top 4 clubs? Not Spursy.

That thing today. That was Spursy.

Didn't seem Spursy to me
by spade  (2019-03-31 13:37:24)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Liverpool won that match because they gave their team more chances. The 10 to 3 corners showed that at least one or two of them was going to go their way.

Spurs owned the offense from 70-90 minute. Liverpool knew the stoppage time would be theirs. Indeed, Pool managed to make their minutes count. Both teams seemed to play one of the best games I've seen this season

Lloris absolutely should have stopped that ball
by wcnitz  (2019-03-31 13:40:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It wasn’t hit with a lot of force. He’s a top keeper, one of the best. He has to come down with that ball secure.

If...
by Porpoiseboy  (2019-04-01 13:19:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

that poor single goalie play ends up probing City about the backside, I shall not be among the surprised. Things like that change seasons.

What do you mean?
by tex29  (2019-03-31 13:23:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Van Dijk directed that in with telekinesis. It’s but one of his superpowers that will lead to his winning POY, Ballon D’or, and the Nobel Peace Prize.