When
by HTownND (2019-04-07 11:18:59)

Does the Liverpool/Citeh fixture situation even up, as in when will they have the same number of matches played following a game week?

I can go look at the fixture lists but assume a fan of either team has already figured it out.

3-6 race is currently even on MP and damn it’s tight
by DakotaDomer  (2019-04-07 12:14:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

As a casual fan the final few weeks should be fun to watch with deadlock at 1-2 and 3-6

3-6 gets jacked up again
by HTownND  (2019-04-07 15:57:09)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Tomorrow.

But honestly, I was more curious about 1-2. The jockeying is fascinating, so I was curious when that element was going to go away. Sounds like I get a few more weeks of it.

I believe, oddly enough
by wcnitz  (2019-04-07 11:38:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It's the match at Old Trafford on the 24th. Liverpool does not play midweek that week, and both teams have scheduled matches the following weekend.

That's the one.
by CuzTeahan  (2019-04-07 21:48:24)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The Derby at OT immediately follows City's three games against Tottenham in 11 days with a match at Crystal Palace in the middle to increase the degree of difficulty. These two weeks should tell the story of whether Liverpool or City will win the league. If City doesn't slip during that murderers row of a schedule, they should be able to hold serve against Burnley, Leicester and BHA.

Yep - April 24th events it out *
by dfw  (2019-04-07 11:39:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post