Full on Arsenal mode engaged.
by ndroman21 (2019-04-21 13:01:25)

I could excuse a loss at Everton. Losing at home to Palace with 3rd place and a 2 point cushion there for the taking?

Ugh.

Mustafi out... *
by Wooderson  (2019-04-22 20:10:55)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Palace are tied for 4th in points since January (with about
by steez_nutz  (2019-04-22 01:04:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

3-5 other clubs). Full disclosure: I'm a Palace fan and saw this on some facebook supporter page and did not compile the stats personally. To add some additional uselessness to that fact, I don't know where Arsenal rank on that list, either, and can only confirm City and Liverpool are at the top.

When you see
by mitquinn  (2019-04-21 14:12:00)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Jenkinson and Mustafi starting together on defense, it aint worth the time.

Yeah, no kidding. what the hell was that? *
by ChicagoWave03  (2019-04-21 16:44:20)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Too many matches bunched together
by mitquinn  (2019-04-21 23:47:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

My guess: Emery went with a weak line up because it was a home match. Wants the best players available on rest for the rest of the away fixtures.

But there are rules: No Jenko and Mustafi requires the other three back to be significantly experienced. Other than that, roll the dice and light a spliff.