While I agree that Pep's Barca
by KnightlyRevue (2019-05-02 10:09:55)

In reply to: I'm not impressed by Barca, but Messi - holy hell!  posted by irish2003

would handle this flavor of the team I have been impressed with Barca this season. I think you underestimate Suarez and what he has done this year. He is second in La Liga in goals and he absolutely destroyed our beloved Madrid in the first match. I would still put Suarez in the top 3 #9s in the world and he is a perfect compliment to his best friend Messi.

Coutinho is a mystery to me. He has obviously had a bad year and was surpassed by Dembele in every way. I do not see him at the Camp Nou much longer though I do like him as a player.

I do not share your wishes my friend. I will always pick a Spanish side over EPL. I hope Tottenham gets boat raced by Ajax and I hope Barca adds another 5 goals to embarrass Liverpool out of the tournament in front of their fans. Barca needs to be careful though...they have a history of under performing in 2nd legs of Champions recently and Liverpool is capable of scoring in bunches.