USA U-20 team pulls off comeback vs. France.
by G.K.Chesterton (2019-06-04 14:18:31)
Edited on 2019-06-04 14:19:12

That Soto kid is good.

(Video highlights at link.)

Couldn't pull off 2 comebacks in a row, shucks
by spade  (2019-06-08 13:28:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

But they played well in the last 20mins that I watched against Ecuador

There are a lot of impressive players in that side
by TerramarIrish  (2019-06-05 00:17:23)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Chris Richards looks really good in the back.

As you pointed out, Soto has had a nice tournament. Lethal in front of goal.

Llanez gave them a lift when he came on...very dynamic.

Although he wasn't a standout today against France, I really like Konrad de la Fuente. He's 17!

Keita looked to be a bit of a liability defensively today - hope he can get that straightened out.

My biggest hope for all these guys is that they can continue to develop at the senior level.

Edit: Weah! How could I forget Weah?!? For the games I've seen, he's been the best across the board. That guy is the straw that stirs the drink.

I've bashed Tab in the past
by Irishlawyer  (2019-06-04 16:12:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

and I will probably bash him again. He doesn't usually win the big game (or the medium game like Ukraine), but today, he put one data point in the column of "I can win big games".

Man, that was great to watch.