I don't think the cumulative team rating would get to 10.
by dfw (2019-06-06 10:38:35)

In reply to: More giveaways than a minor league baseball team. *  posted by G.K.Chesterton

How many of that group were not entirely worthless last night?

Steffen and maybe half of Sargent
by someguy  (2019-06-06 10:49:31)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The rest was just putrid. We made Jamaica's B team look like Barcelona, passing around us at will with composure. Meanwhile, we played like an impatient middle school team - hoofing it forward and hoping something good would happen.

Berhalter should be embarrassed.

When we were last booed at home? *
by G.K.Chesterton  (2019-06-06 14:55:17)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Which play did that happen after?
by someguy  (2019-06-06 16:29:29)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Was it when we were coming down the right flank and just passed it out of bounds, or when our left mid-fielder drove down the sideline, cut inside, and passed it to... 3 Jamaicans?

I think I was most disappointed in Antonee Robinson. Obviously he's still young, but he plays a position of need and thought this could be a big opportunity for him to show something.

I was thinking specifically of the end of the game. *
by G.K.Chesterton  (2019-06-06 21:17:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post