The Campeones Cup
by miamioh_irishfan (2019-08-14 20:17:42)

I don’t know what it is, but I’m thoroughly entertained so far.

We're champions of North America!
by NDBass  (2019-08-14 22:32:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It's essentially a cash grab, but I'll take silverware just like earlier for Liverpool.

I’m almost all in on the MLS/Liga Em Equis
by miamioh_irishfan  (2019-08-14 22:34:55)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Collaborative competitions.

From a distance (the MLS wasteland known as Chicago) it seems like a cool concept.

Leagues Cup seems like Europa league.
by NDBass  (2019-08-14 22:39:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I don't care for it and hope Atlanta United are never in it. I don't even know if they know exactly what it is at this point.

This was only the second year of Campeones Cup, so it's hard to say one way or the other. I'm not a huge fan of one game trophies, but they didn't ask me. I like them better when they're not mid-week during the season. The Super Cup is at least mid-week after week one for the PL and before week one of the other leagues.