I'm mad
by wcnitz (2019-08-16 18:00:31)

Mad at Kovac, a little mad at Pavard, mad at Coman, mad at the ref.

Not mad about Coutinho, but not yet excited either. They could use a creative forward midfielder. He's not going to provide any value wide, though.

I’m sad
by mitquinn  (2019-08-16 22:40:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

What did I miss?

I think Coutinho
by HTownND  (2019-08-16 19:35:31)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Will do well at Bayern. Not a perfect fit, but he will do well

Mad at the board...
by iudomer  (2019-08-16 18:04:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Holding Sanches hostage again, not buying a proper 6 or a winger.

This is FC Hollywood at its finest. So instead of selling a player who obviously doesn't want to be here, their going to hold him hostage. Why?!

Dortmund win the BuLi this year.

He should have come on at 60
by wcnitz  (2019-08-16 19:25:42)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

For Thomas. It was 25 minutes too late.

Or started for Coco...
by iudomer  (2019-08-16 19:42:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Goretzka puts away that sitter.

You bet he does
by wcnitz  (2019-08-16 22:10:19)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Tolisso wasn't bad today, but he wasn't great, either. Goretzka getting hurt was unfortunate.

On a positive note, Gnabry is going to terrorize BL left backs all season long.