It appears that new balance has matched the monetary value
by miamioh_irishfan (2019-09-24 10:16:05)
Edited on 2019-09-24 14:37:01

In reply to: Liverpool and New Balance are going to court  posted by fontoknow

That Nike offered, but the dispute will center on new balance’s distribution ability/reach.

It’ll be interesting to watch how this plays out.

Yep.
by NDBass  (2019-09-24 20:25:07)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I love what NB has done and I fear what Nike would do. That being said, NB has had issues with stocking jerseys and the like. I also think they have issues distributing to as many countries as Nike. It's not really an issue for me, so I'd prefer NB. I can see why Liverpool is doing it, though.

The NB ladies’ fit are not great
by Allumeuse  (2019-09-27 08:28:42)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It is obvious they don’t make them to the same quality as the men’s but this might be just common to a lot of brands. I worry more about Nike going all Oregon on this more.

I bought this years shirt (Firmino long-sleeve)
by miamioh_irishfan  (2019-09-24 20:49:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And I love it, but it took a while to get it compared to what I thought it would.

I think Nike would do much better with quicker shipping.