So I had the Carabao Cup on while working today
by HTownND (2019-09-25 19:15:00)
Edited on 2019-09-26 09:19:59

And while Chelsea cruises to victory and CHO and Reece James played for the first team.

I come to tell you about the Grimsby Town Goal.

Amazing strike

It's been a fun cup draw.
by Wooderson  (2019-09-26 22:32:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

All the usual suspects in the round of 16, save spuds.

Dude...
by wcnitz  (2019-09-27 06:31:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Xhaka captain?

What?

Not as bad as leaving Ozil on the bench all the time. *
by Wooderson  (2019-09-27 11:29:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Or just completely out of the squad instead *
by ChicagoWave03  (2019-09-30 15:11:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Harvey Elliot can play
by miamioh_irishfan  (2019-09-26 12:26:55)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That's what I noticed from the Carabao Cup.

Fulham will rue that sell price pretty soon.

Fulham didn’t have a choice
by fortune_smith  (2019-10-02 05:05:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Harvey wasn’t old enough to be on a professional contract, and when he turned 16 there was enough “big club” interest in him that he didn’t want to sign with Fulham.

Fulham certainly wanted to sign Harvey to a multi-year deal and would have provided him regular opportunities to play, albeit currently in the Championship, which is an excellent proposition for an up-and-coming young player.

I don’t know all the rules, but, by virtue of developing Harvey, Fulham will benefit from future sales of Harvey for the next several years to the extent there are any.

Hopefully, Harvey will get sufficient first-team opportunities at Liverpool over the next 2-3 seasons to continue his rapid ascent.

Worldie *
by wcnitz  (2019-09-26 07:28:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post