Last time Citeh lost at home to Wolves?
by G.K.Chesterton (2019-10-06 11:25:25)

Not sure if that's more amazing or Gunners pulling into third.

They’re a good squad
by mitquinn  (2019-10-07 13:56:29)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Capable of upsets and play up to the top teams.

They showed some mettle last season and look to keep building on it.

I think they are turning a corner
by Spade  (2019-10-08 11:57:34)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Before the ManCity match, Wolves have had a habit of getting down early and clawing back for some impressive last-gasp goals to salvage draws. I have been surprised why they weren’t instead getting these last-gasp goals for more wins instead of draws. And this is reflected in their Europa campaign as well.

Nunes seems to have each and every one of his players believing in themselves and that makes them very, very dangerous. I feel this is a team that could turn the corner and become very good as the season progresses. I’d say The Portuguese Project is still evolving quite well in Wolverhampton, especially if Nunes can keep this squad focused.

Everytime they do well gives me an excuse to post this
by FtWorthIrish  (2019-10-08 14:29:52)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Always a classic bit.

Matty came from far away From New Orleans into the east bay
by mitquinn  (2019-10-09 10:24:43)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He said this is a mecca i said this ain't no mecca man, this place's fucked

Yep *
by mitquinn  (2019-10-08 13:15:23)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

How easy it is to forget how abysmal City was in the 1990s.
by 3rdst  (2019-10-06 19:41:43)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

They bottomed out in the third division. I’m shocked that Wolves didn’t beat them repeatedly in those days. Everybody else did.

Wolves did, in fact. Including at Maine Road in '99, a few
by idesofoctober  (2019-10-07 11:09:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

months after City's playoff win for promotion up to the second division.

The stat above only refers to top division league games.

Only 1979 Not as long ago as I'd have thought *
by Spade  (2019-10-06 15:54:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post