I think United should go after Pochettino
by dwjm3 (2019-11-20 09:54:40)

Gary Neville was pushing for him before they hired Ole

They are in a tough position
by wcnitz  (2019-11-20 10:04:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Ole has them in 7th despite injury problems and overall quality issues. They haven't been great, but they've won 5 of 6 matches overall since drawing Liverpool. Add in the fact that he's a club legend, and it would be a bit of a ruthless look to sack him now.

What may help them, right now, is that the only other big club looking for a manager is Bayern and Poch isn't the right fit (unless he wants to start learning German in a hurry like Pep did). The big month for Prem teams is about to start, and how it shakes out may give them the justification they need to change - or not change - as Poch will likely be available for a while. Unless a big Italian or Spanish side (read: Madrid) becomes available, he doesn't need to jump right away.

I would love Zizou to take on the director of futbol
by KnightlyRevue  (2019-11-20 11:50:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

/ VP-General Manager role and for Poch to be on the sideline. I do not think the timing will align in the immediate future but you never know in soccer.

Given Perez's love for Mourinho I need Mou to stay employed somewhere and never come by Valdebebas again. He was so goddamn destructive on the way out. The rift he caused between Barca and Madrid players, specifically Xavi/Iniesta/Pique v Ramos/Arbeloa/Iker almost sunk the national team in advance of the 2012 Euros. It was only the bond of the World Cup and guys like Iniesta, Puyol and San Iker that held it together.

Whats the deal with Allegri?
by mitquinn  (2019-11-20 11:25:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Is he a one trick pony aided by Juve's stellar backline?

The club that should really do it is AC Milan. *
by miamioh_irishfan  (2019-11-20 11:14:19)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post