Quite the attractive Champions slate today
by KnightlyRevue (2019-11-26 11:32:02)

Barca v Dortmund: No Paco Alcacer for Dortmund but Barca has been on a truly uninspiring run. They look a lot like Argentina where the players all watch Messi and pray he does something magical. My prediction is Valverde gets canned if they do not win today.

Atleti v Juve: Morata returns to Turin as Atleti have produced soft results lately. I want to see if Juve continues to rely on Dybala and Higuain at the expense of Cristiano who seems to finally be slowing down.

PSG v Madrid: Is Madrid better or have they been feasting on the weaker teams of La Liga? I guess we will find out today. I am curious to see how PSG handles Neymar's return given the excellent results and synergy being shown between Di Maria and Icardi. It is truly an embarrassment of riches up front for PSG with Cavani also able to play.

PSG v Madrid just exploded. *
by NDBass  (2019-11-26 16:44:42)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Complete lack of concentration from Madrid
by KnightlyRevue  (2019-11-26 16:47:55)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

and it cost them. Such is life in the Champions league.

It’s like they decided to just stop defending *
by tcfc  (2019-11-26 16:56:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Was about to come here and ask where Neymar has been
by miamioh_irishfan  (2019-11-26 16:45:41)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Whoops

Meanwhile, in Serbia
by wcnitz  (2019-11-26 16:29:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Robert Lewandowski is snoozing his way to four goals in fourteen minutes. Can he get 5? If he feels like it.

Bob!!
by iudomer  (2019-11-26 16:37:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Now get him off the pitch.

Fastest to four goals in CL history
by wcnitz  (2019-11-26 16:50:18)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Add that to the '5 in 9'. Impressive goal burst records.

Someone is on the take in Madrid
by TCFC  (2019-11-26 15:49:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

How you go from a PK and Courtois being sent off to a soft-ass foul at midfield (which was waved off by the ref) is pretty astounding.

Still same phase of play
by wcnitz  (2019-11-26 15:58:54)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

If that's a foul, then the situation after is wiped (unless someone was sent off for violent conduct).

I just disagree that it was a foul. Don't think it was.

Ref waved it off...
by iudomer  (2019-11-26 16:14:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

VAR telling him he was wrong, then he accepts he was wrong. He had eyes right on it...ridiculous.

Just turned it on and saw that replay.
by NDBass  (2019-11-26 15:57:10)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Weak.

The last 15 minutes have been bonkers. *
by miamioh_irishfan  (2019-11-26 16:45:02)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post