I’m doing my Kroenke Out cheer *
by mitquinn (2019-12-05 18:26:04)

This user did not provide content for this post

Good lord we are a dumpster fire.
by Wooderson  (2019-12-05 18:49:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Who the hell are we going to get?

More importantly, who are we going to lose in the process?

Well, to start...
by wcnitz  (2019-12-05 20:35:27)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

You need two central defenders, a defensive mid, an 8, and a left back.

Shouldn’t be an issue. Good luck, we’re all counting on you.

All compliments of Kroenke
by mitquinn  (2019-12-05 20:48:24)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

and his chronic underinvestment in the club.

Maybe he's planning on moving the team?
by No Right Turn on Red  (2019-12-06 10:20:29)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Chronic underinvestment/sabotage is a calling card for that asshole.

His $2b LA Stadium project is now $5b...
by iudomer  (2019-12-06 11:49:46)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

should sell Arsenal for the cash.

Going to be a rough stretch for sure
by wcnitz  (2019-12-06 09:04:50)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I think, operationally, they're probably going in the right direction (now), but there's a LOT of dead weight there that has to move. Aging players and bad contracts.

And at this rate
by santamonica  (2019-12-05 23:27:47)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Not even Europa money to support any new signings.