Klopp's Liverpool contract is now extended until 2024.
by G.K.Chesterton (2019-12-13 11:15:14)

By coincidence (or not), Gerrard's contract extension with Rangers, announced today as well, also runs until 2024.

That was nice news for my morning.
by NDBass  (2019-12-13 14:18:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It's amazing to see what FSG/Liverpool/Klopp have done while at the same time witnessing what Swarbrick(Jenkins)/ND/Kelly have done.

In my mind, Liverpool and ND were once at similar points. The former made a no holds barred plan, began implementing it, and corrected mistakes along the way and are now reaping the rewards. The latter decided to keep milking the teat the same way and aren't.

Also 2 more years of James Milner!
by NDBass  (2019-12-13 15:04:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Is it Christmas already?

I love Millie
by miamioh_irishfan  (2019-12-13 15:20:29)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Almost as much as the boring James Milner twitter account.

That account Lone is worth having Twitter *
by ChicagoWave03  (2019-12-14 11:59:20)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post