You know nothing, Bob Futbol! *
by Porpoiseboy (2020-01-23 16:42:57)

This user did not provide content for this post

I know Bass' heart jumped up to his throat
by miamioh_irishfan  (2020-01-23 19:28:17)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

when Mane went off and then 5 minutes later Virgil was grabbing his leg.

Fear not!

My immediate fear was UCL.
by NDBass  (2020-01-24 11:33:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Hopefully, it isn't a bad injury. Shouldn't need him for the next three games and then there's a nice two week break. If he's fit, give him 15 or 20 minutes against Norwich and then ready to go against Atletico Madrid. Or just toss him straight in for that game. He's a BAMF, so likely doesn't need a tune up.

My feed cut out shortly after Mane subbed off, so I didn't see Virg grab his leg. That would've given me a case of the vapors.

Bass wasn't alone! I'm the type of guy...
by Porpoiseboy  (2020-01-23 22:03:20)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

who celebrates when there is reason to celebrate, too!

Current magic number is 9
by fontoknow  (2020-01-24 08:20:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

City can't earn more than 94 points with their remaining games.

LC Max points are 91.

CFC Max points are 82

Man U, Tottingham, and wolves have Max points of 76.

9 wins puts pool at 95 points.