Overlooked cities for USMNT home games.
by G.K.Chesterton (2020-02-11 11:00:31)

The article below lists possible destinations for future USMNT home games to help with attendance.

Are there 1-2 locations that you think have been overlooked that should host a game?

Detroit would be a nice place *
by fourputtmd  (2020-02-16 12:56:31)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

At the same time, definitely agree with
by Allumeuse  (2020-02-14 14:33:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Atlanta, Charlotte, Portland, Miami and New Orleans. Especially Portland and Charlotte, those seem like no brainers given how soccer crazy they are and the success of matches for the women's side in both places.

I don't understand how Richmond, VA didn't make the list.

I don't think USNT games should be played in Atlanta.
by NDBass  (2020-02-14 16:20:22)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

While I don't recall issues with the temporary grass the last time they did it, I don't feel confident it will work repeatedly. Once they show they can, then by all means. I still won't go to see this iteration of the USMNT, but maybe by the time changes are made it will be worth it.

What a bizarre list ... yes, they should spread the wealth
by fontoknow  (2020-02-11 11:21:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

But the suggested list contains some weird alternative locations.

Where is Minneapolis/St. Paul on the list? What about Metro Detroit?

You're going to pass these up for El Paso, Louisville, and Abq?

or Denver (just not in March) *
by TripleDomer  (2020-02-11 15:00:10)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Save Denver and SLC for qualifiers in Winter/Fall 2021 *
by spade  (2020-02-11 18:11:19)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Always. *
by 3rdSt  (2020-02-13 22:01:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post