Modern Football Competitive Changes
by mitquinn (2020-02-14 14:47:23)

No real surprises here... money changing hands... or should I say less hands.

Gives further backdrop on the decline league wide outside of the big 4-6 clubs in competition.

I was surprised they did not address teams stacking talent and using the loan market to balance their rosters.

Anyway, it gives more context to what I have noticed in watching quality decline, especially in the mid table of the EPL. Its simply not the same level of opposition as in past decades.

A bit more about Football Leaks
by Allumeuse  (2020-02-14 16:22:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

and the work they have been doing reporting out on financial crimes and corruption in European football.

It's amazing that Pinto is also behind the Luanda Leaks
by fontoknow  (2020-02-17 14:19:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The Luanda Leaks are the doccuments that are bringing Dos Santos to justice for her systematic defrauding of Angola.

That was a fascinating read
by miamioh_irishfan  (2020-02-15 19:35:17)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Appreciate the share.