I always enjoy these
by HTownND (2020-03-03 10:33:36)
Edited on 2020-03-03 10:35:55

I know it's ESPN.

Good luck Scousers (I doubt you'll need it).

How many books has Stevie G written?

Pretty funny
by wcnitz  (2020-03-03 11:53:40)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Going to be very interesting to see if Liverpool shows up motivated or not.

A couple different ways to look at it.
by NDBass  (2020-03-03 12:40:42)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The entire club isn't motivated as they'll likely be playing a decently rotated lineup.

The eleven that play will be motivated because some/most of them will be getting rare playing time.

We'll see what happens, but I'm not expecting much. I'll be less upset with a loss by a strong lineup than I will be for a rotated lineup. At least they will have tried with the former. With no shot at going undefeated, I'll be very disappointed if they field a particularly weak lineup.

EDIT: Not particularly thrilled with the lineup, but it isn't the worst. Not expecting much, but it is asking a lot of Williams and Jones to start in this match. Not sure Lallana or Origi are up for it either. Hopefully they will prove me wrong, but I doubt it.

EDIT 2: They're now a CL crash out away from setting the record for most disappointing end to a title season.

I didn't see that coming
by HTownND  (2020-03-03 18:48:24)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That triple save from Kepa was something else, along with the Gilmour nutmeg.

Chelsea, still wildly inconsistent.

You haven't been paying much attention. *
by NDBass  (2020-03-03 18:59:50)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I know Liverpool
by HTownND  (2020-03-04 12:38:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Has slumped, but in case you missed it, we blew a lead against Bournemouth, and damn near lost it.

It was announced during the broadcast, that in the PL, Bournemouth hasn't taken 3 points when trailing all season long, and this was only the second draw they've accomplished after trailing this year.

While Liverpool has been scuffling, so has Chelsea, which is why I still expected Liverpool to win.

Our strongest 11 has been scuffling.
by NDBass  (2020-03-04 19:48:57)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The strongest 11 didn't even play yesterday. That's the main reason I didn't expect Liverpool to win.