Everything I am reading though have
by KnightlyRevue (2020-03-19 09:47:23)
Edited on 2020-03-19 10:16:53

In reply to: Have you seen anything on revised match dates?  posted by fortune_smith

not been able to confirm with my tickets is that Euro 2021 group play will begin one day earlier on Friday June 11 and the final will be played at Wembley on July 11, 2021.

We received an email saying our tickets would be 100% transferable to 2021 and that UEFA is not going to replay the lottery.

There is so much unknown that I would not book a thing yet and this is coming from someone who had the sweetest little townhome booked in Santander for the 2020 tournament. Final Qualifying is supposed to happen in June but again...who knows.

The virus has not settled in Europe, particularly in Italy. In Spain, the virus is not stable and 15 members of the Alaves club now have the virus. Some clubs are refusing to test out of fear which is silly. Former Real Madrid president Lorenzo Sanz is in critical condition and kidney failure has begun. My point is that there is so little we know about the virus still, and while I love La Roja dearly and desire to see them play, Europe has much bigger fish to fry at the moment.

Replies: