I have been watching Madrid's 2016-2017 season
by KnightlyRevue (2020-04-01 17:24:41)

In reply to: Corona Time  posted by mitquinn

again. One of my favorite teams ever with a La Liga title and the Champions triumph over Juve in the purple 3rd jerseys. That was such a fun year.

YouTube is an endless rat hole of great soccer videos. If you have not seen "10 Impossible Things that only Ronaldinho did in football" you are missing out. How he can juggle that way and then hit the cross bar from 20 yards away...trap it with his chest...juggle again and then do it 4 consecutive times is...well, unbelievable. And, that is #10.

#10 & #9 are the best parts of that video.
by dfw  (2020-04-02 11:30:27)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The trapping with his back ones are cool and the rest are so-so.

But the first 2 shown are definitely worth it.

Best all around player of all time IMO *
by mitquinn  (2020-04-01 18:01:30)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Most magical for sure and while I respect longevity
by KnightlyRevue  (2020-04-01 18:17:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

and the discipline it takes to be as good for as long as Messi or Cristiano have been, I have never seen a guy like Ronaldinho. If he did not like food, drink and women as much as he did he would be the best of all time. Then again, maybe that spirit for life is what made him so good. I loved watching him and that 2002 Brazil team was super stacked. Ronaldinho + Rivaldo+ Ronaldo Nazario + Roberto Carlos. Scandalous.