This Wolfsburg - Dortmund game has better production
by 3rdSt (2020-05-23 10:44:19)
Edited on 2020-05-23 10:53:45

than last week’s games. Not sure if this is common across the B’liga this week, but there’s some piped in crowd noise (or loud Wolfsburg staff), tighter camera angles, less echo, and less noise from the ball and players. It’s much closer to a real game, and better to watch.

Fleeting thought this morning
by DakotaDomer  (2020-05-25 07:47:24)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

“I wish there was Bundesliga on right now, does Germany celebrate Memorial Day weekend too?”

Ya...probably not..

Another match day tomorrow, though *
by wcnitz  (2020-05-25 09:33:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Piped in noise for Leipzig match...
by iudomer  (2020-05-24 10:52:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

is ridiculous.

I liked the piped in chanting
by irishlawyer  (2020-05-24 18:55:06)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

At one point, I had to remind myself it was fake.

We caught the last 5 minutes of Bayern's game and it
by G.K.Chesterton  (2020-05-23 21:00:43)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

didn't seem any different than the previous game I saw as far as the echo goes. We marveled at how well Allianz looks when nobody is in the seats.

It does look amazing now
by wcnitz  (2020-05-23 21:37:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Prior to this year the seats were all grey because 1860 was still playing matches there. No longer because they fell another division, so the seats could be painted.

As far as I know
by wcnitz  (2020-05-23 12:10:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The camera and sound are just from the world feed with FOX’s non-FS personnel doing the commenting. So everything you see and hear stadium-wise is what you would also see on BT sport or other international networks. Don’t think FOX has much control over it at all.

I realize that and was wondering if the League has made
by 3rdSt  (2020-05-23 13:43:06)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

changes to the production after hearing criticism of the experience after last weekend.