Back in the Champions League!
by wiNDycityfan (2020-07-26 13:09:15)

Now get rid of all the deadwood (Rojo, Lingard, Smalling, Alexis, et. al.) and bring in more quality for the first team and depth (Sancho, Grealish, Koulibaly?).

Still a solar system away from top of the table, but happy with the outcome. To think we were 14 pts back from top 3 back in March, very happy with this outcome.

Glory Man Utd!

P.S. good to see Villa escaping relegation.

I want to hate Graelish but I can't...
by iudomer  (2020-07-27 11:07:00)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

the cocky attitude, the slip on shin guards with his socks down low. Fun dude.

Grealish picked up his shin guard habit playing Gaelic
by 3rdSt  (2020-07-27 21:34:42)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

football. The short shorts as well. He was a damn good Gaelic player, and represented the Republic in soccer a number of times before committing to England. I think he’s a great player, but I also think United will over pay for him.

Yes, yes.... please
by mitquinn  (2020-07-27 11:03:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

United should definitely throw the kitchen sink for Grealish... I heard he’s the new Scholes.

Spare no expense lads.

Graelish and Bruno together would be impressive
by wcnitz  (2020-07-27 12:08:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Still need to improve DM, though. Fred's gotten a lot better but not sure he can be the long-term guy to play that spot.

They should get someone like Gueye.

He’s got stones
by mitquinn  (2020-07-27 14:06:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

and definitely an energetic spark for any club.

Just seems like his worth will be overinflated just because it’s United as the buyer.

Strikes me as the potential to be just a decent club addition after he’s locked in some mega money. Happens too often across many sports.

Break out the meat pies! *
by coachbob  (2020-07-27 10:12:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Jonny Evans is a United legend
by poweri  (2020-07-26 16:08:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It’s as if he’s been wearing a red shirt since the restart.

Good to be progressing back in the right direction but still there’s a shit load of good buys to be made. The quality of the squad is very thin which was evident in how they totally ran out of gas in the last 5 games.