PSA: Champions League resumes on Friday Aug 7 @ 2pm...
by wiNDycityfan (2020-08-04 10:37:17)
Edited on 2020-08-04 10:37:34

Juve - Lyon
Citeh - Madrid

Saturday...

Bayern - Chelski
Barca - Napoli

No idea who’s gonna have it though. My Comcast listings point to Galavision, UDN, and another Spanish network I never heard of.

For non-Spanish telecasts, can someone advise? Thankfully, yo hablo español.

As wcnitz noted, CBS All Access is needed for just about
by G.K.Chesterton  (2020-08-04 14:19:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

all the games to get the English language feed. The picture below shows how is on the CBS team working out of London for the UEFA CL. The one-month free trial is available until August 16th. With that trial, you could watch all the games and not pay anything before cancelling.

CBS Sports Channel also showing on cable.
by dfw  (2020-08-04 18:15:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

or at least the xfinity guide shows that to be the case this week.

CBS Sports Network will only have three games total.
by G.K.Chesterton  (2020-08-05 13:15:30)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

After this week, the only other game it will have is the championship game in Lisbon on August 23.

CBS Sports Network will feature Manchester City vs. Real Madrid on August 7 and Barcelona vs. Napoli on August 8. During the UEFA Champions League Round of 16, when there are simultaneous matches, CBS Sports Network will have the ability to switch to a more competitive game in order to best serve the soccer fan. Each of the three CBS Sports Network matches will begin with a 90-minute pregame show.

I’ll be watching en español... *
by 3rdSt  (2020-08-04 12:21:24)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

CBS All Access - also covers Europa league (tomorrow) *
by wcnitz  (2020-08-04 11:05:00)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post