Start getting in shape and you might play CB for 'Pool
by NDBass (2020-10-27 16:30:26)

Fabhino down with what looks like a muscle injury.

When asked about stepping in, Steve Nicol laughed.
by G.K.Chesterton  (2020-10-28 22:55:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Gerrard could probably pull it off but he's busy coaching Rangers.

I do like CBS "Goalazo Show"...
by iudomer  (2020-10-27 16:47:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

however their audio a minute behind action today for Bayern/Moscow was ridiculous. Sounds like it's a recurring problem for CBS so far.

Think you guys are going after Schalke's CB Ozan Kabak

I absolutely hate Nico Cantor.
by NDBass  (2020-10-27 17:57:41)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He is atrocious. Fortunately, I've had access to stream the Liverpool matches, so I have no need to watch the Golazo Show.

That Kimmich goal, though... *
by wcnitz  (2020-10-27 17:15:29)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Play him at striker...
by iudomer  (2020-10-27 17:55:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Post Lewandowski.

Lot of happy clubs at the moment.
by NDBass  (2020-10-27 16:53:27)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Add a slight Fabhino injury tax onto the large VVD injury tax.

I’ll trade you a CB for a striker.
by tex29  (2020-10-27 18:25:09)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Not that City has much cover at CB, but you know you’re in trouble when Raheem Sterling is lining up at striker.