I’ve seen this movie before
by HTownND (2021-01-17 13:23:28)

I think my favorite part is that teams that used to bitch and moan about Mourinho ball, have full on embraced it.

What's the opposite of Fergie time?
by NDBass  (2021-01-17 13:33:09)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

This was quite special. Also, that was one expensive bus parked in Anfield.

Insert Pete Bell God damned money
by HTownND  (2021-01-17 13:46:17)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

GIF

I was shocked when that happened and shocked it wasn’t a huge point at halftime (or if it was, I missed it, but didn’t sound like they mentioned it).

I've only seen it in Liverpool circles.
by NDBass  (2021-01-17 19:48:22)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'm not surprised by that.

Mentioned during
by HTownND  (2021-01-19 01:11:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Arsenal/Newcastle today

What was said?
by NDBass  (2021-01-19 10:15:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Was it mostly in passing or was there a larger discussion?

Mostly in passing
by HTownND  (2021-01-19 10:57:39)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

How there was a very quick whistle in the game, and it appears Liverpool were making a move, but then (and I forget who) someone said the Man U players had let up because of the whistle (which is false).

I'll see if I can find a clip.

No need looking. Thanks. *
by NDBass  (2021-01-19 12:36:46)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post