ESPN opinion of USMNT team roster
by SixShutouts66 (2021-04-03 17:08:11)

Writer tried to rank by "certainty" of being named. Zardes seem to occupy the Wondo spot, as the member most fans want off the team. Don't know about Sargent as an assured thing. Jozy is only first alternate and Bradley is nowhere to be seen. At least most MLS players are out.

Dike had two more goals today.
by G.K.Chesterton  (2021-04-05 18:22:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I watch Dike
by irishlawyer  (2021-04-05 22:15:40)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

and I think - that's exactly what I thought Jozy would become when he left America for Villareal.

any idea why he didn't follow his brother Bright to ND? *
by Melanzana  (2021-04-05 20:37:46)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Between Dike and Sargent
by wcnitz  (2021-04-05 18:48:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

There is zero need for Jozy. And he knows this. Part of the reason why he got into a pissing match with Twellman. He knows his USMNT legacy is 2018 qualifying and he can’t accept that.