Hansi Flick to Die Mannschaft? (link)
by fontoknow (2021-04-14 11:09:49)

Yeah he's likely gone...
by iudomer  (2021-04-14 15:19:20)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Bayern seem to regurgitate coaches who think they should have decisions on players where the Board has the ultimate authority. There should be a happy medium here but the Board wins out.

Likely scenario Nagglesmann to Bayern and American Jessie Marsch to LawnBallSport from their sister club Salzburg.

Yep
by wcnitz  (2021-04-14 15:20:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'd prefer it if Hansi stayed, but Bayern coaches generally don't stick around that long anyway.

And he could leave Bayern before the Euros started...which I wouldn't mind, either. Because fuck Jogi.

Yep...
by iudomer  (2021-04-14 15:21:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

my hope is Jogi brings him on board if not taking over beforehand.

He probably won't - pride (and arrogance) *
by wcnitz  (2021-04-18 08:27:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post