Not sure what happened to Croatia, but England
by ndhouston (2021-06-13 09:26:51)

looks really strong right now. The whole game has been in the Croatian half so far.

I think England is a good team who could eventually
by boethius  (2021-06-13 11:16:57)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

be great. so young and yet so composed. They made a good Croation team look quite mediocre. I'm happy for Sterling that he scored. EN-GER-LAND!!!!

Agree. Sterling played really well. *
by ndhouston  (2021-06-13 11:50:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The passes from Walker and Phillips that led to Sterling's
by G.K.Chesterton  (2021-06-13 23:28:22)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

goal were tremendous. I could watch that pass from Walker all day. Just great timing.

100% agree
by TerramarIrish  (2021-06-14 18:48:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The ball from Walker to Phillips was next level. Prefect timing, perfect weight, perfect placement.

That Phillips was able to let the ball run (and was creative enough to do it) past the first Croatian defender made the goal. I was a little worried Sterling would muff the chance and nothing would come out of such a goregeous team move.

Croatia is getting chances *
by wcnitz  (2021-06-13 10:21:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I thought my eyes were needing a check
by mitquinn  (2021-06-13 09:39:18)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

England looking crisp.

That said, this feels like one of those games where
by ndhouston  (2021-06-13 10:04:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

England will pay for not having a lead at half. Croatia has to feel good about a stalemate after a terrible half.

ITS COMING HOAM!!’ *
by iudomer  (2021-06-13 10:35:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post