*sigh* How much EPL am I getting with Peacock Premium?
by GoldCoastIrish (2021-09-09 20:12:51)

Is it every game for the $10/mo package?

How much for the $5/mo package?

as far as I know, both packages are the same
by wcnitz  (2021-09-09 21:21:55)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It's just $5/mo more for ad-free.

Looks like instead of only showing on one service this season (i.e. only on NBC or CNBC or Peacock) everything is on Peacock and some are also available on NBC.

$5/mo for every EPL game seems a bargain.
by GoldCoastIrish  (2021-09-10 16:05:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I daresay I can live with the ads, unless they're stopping gameplay broadcast to display the ads.

Have you had any experience with it so far?

Yep, no issues
by wcnitz  (2021-09-10 16:45:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I use it on both PC/web and XBOX.

On PC, it works better than ESPN. About the same on console. And I only subscribe for the PL, so if they lose it in the next contract to CBS or ESPN, I’ll drop it.

Just got it.
by GoldCoastIrish  (2021-09-10 17:08:39)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

This is the PL solution I was looking for. Basically NFL Sunday Ticket equivalent.

Now, if the NFL could sort their shit out.

Thats my understanding as well.
by ChicagoWave03  (2021-09-10 09:34:52)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The extra $5 just removes ads.