Kane took the 5th in the post-game conference.
by G.K.Chesterton (2021-12-19 13:44:09)

In reply to: VAR shambles in Liverpool/Spurs.  posted by NDBass

As one of the Spurs twitter accounts said, different rules today for the English captain vs. the Scottish captain. My Arsenal son said that Kane getting special treatment is a general complaint from many fans.

Allison had a howler to allow the second goal. That's at least the second time this year he got burned coming way out on a ball. Spurs didn't let Salah beat him.

It was a shame for Alisson.
by NDBass  (2021-12-19 16:26:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

They would've been down by 3 or 4 without his performance. To make that mistake and cost the team 2 points is really tough. I think he was a bit more on edge as Spurs had been getting over the top of Konate and Matip with relative ease at times. I was too angry to watch in detail to see if there was a bit of a hop to throw him off, but he needed to just put that in the stands instead of whatever it is he was trying to do.

Kane is the new Rooney
by mitquinn  (2021-12-19 13:51:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

All maniacal behavior is excusable.