What station is carrying the FA Cup final? *
by wiNDycityfan (2022-05-14 11:55:03)

This user did not provide content for this post

ESPN+
by NDBass  (2022-05-14 12:20:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

All you're missing right know is Liverpool's chances at winning the FA Cup, and possibly Champions League, going down the drain. Alisson took a knock, but should be able to play on. Salah just subbed off. They say Fabinho will definitely be back for the CL final, but I'm not sure what condition he'll be in if he is fit to start.

EDIT: And VVD subbed before extra time. I hope that is just managing minutes with an eye on CL and not an actual injury.

Those were some dead players.
by NDMike2001  (2022-05-14 15:51:31)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Looked like extra time at the end of World Cup.

I thought both teams were going to stop.
by NDBass  (2022-05-14 22:05:27)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Either agree to go straight to penalties or just stand still until the ref blew the final whistle.

Silva stopped Diaz 1 v 1.
by NDMike2001  (2022-05-14 22:27:17)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

At that point I think everyone said f&$k it.

They basically did the entire 2nd half of ET *
by siegfried08  (2022-05-14 22:07:00)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post