Thank you Arsenal, how very Spursy of you! *
by Irish01 (2022-05-16 17:48:46)

This user did not provide content for this post

And a former Gunner doomed Rangers in Europa League final. (link)
by G.K.Chesterton  (2022-05-18 17:56:18)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Frankfurt into Pot1 of CL…
by iudomer  (2022-05-18 18:21:45)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

With Bayern/Madrid/Inter/PSG and other heavyweights. Match was a fun one.

My exact thought during the match - we're Sp*rs now.
by santamonica  (2022-05-17 08:59:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Talk about another wasted opportunity.

I admired Xhaka's honesty after the match
by wcnitz  (2022-05-17 09:19:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Put the blame wholly on the players.

He sure has rehabilitated his image this year.

Eddie Howe's squad won that match
by spade  (2022-05-16 19:23:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

@Newcastle & @Brighton will be trap games for the entire league next season

I wouldn't call Newcastle a trap.
by NDMike2001  (2022-05-17 09:53:29)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Notwithstanding their complete lay down to City, they have been one of the better performing sides for several months now. And their squad will only get better. I think they will at least overtake Leceister as the most dangerous side outside of the big 6...or should I say 4.

BHA will be lucky to survive the post-Bissouma era. They are well managed, but he'll big a huge loss.