Ethan Horvath is in for Forrest in the final
by FtWorthIrish (2022-05-29 13:22:06)

Brice Samba had to come out.

They survived.
by FtWorthIrish  (2022-05-29 13:32:19)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Huddersfield is not going to be happy with the 2 should have been penalties not being called.

Would love to hear more analysis of the pen incidents …..
by fortune_smith  (2022-05-29 16:29:33)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Was at the match and didn’t have the benefit of replay.

My younger daughter was watching on TV and said the English commentator summary was effectively that the Colback incident was a clear foul but that any attacker hopeful of being awarded a pen should never be awarded one. If so, go figure …..

Have now seen. Two stonewall incidents. VAR ???? *
by fortune_smith  (2022-05-29 16:44:46)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Good thing it was just a Championship match with no stakes of note.

They had VAR there. Why they didn't step in no idea?
by FtWorthIrish  (2022-05-31 15:44:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Probably the best result though. With Cooper I think Forest have a chance of staying up. Huddersfield would have been dropped like a hot stone by the campfire.

Feel awful for them
by tcfc  (2022-05-29 13:36:39)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I guess Jon Moss was eager to hit the buffet at his retirement party.

Still happy for Forrest though.
by FtWorthIrish  (2022-05-29 13:40:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

From 1 point in the first 8 games to this is amazing. They did their job, ref didn’t do his.

I was actually rooting for Forest
by tcfc  (2022-05-29 13:59:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

My son and I saw them play Fulham at Craven Cottage last month. For some reason, he gravitated more towards NF. Maybe it was the post-game ride on the Tube with singing Forest fans.

Also, their logo rules.

Huddersfield getting and converting one of those penalties would have made for a great finish though.