Proper Concacafing in San Salvador…
by iudomer (2022-06-14 22:46:41)

What a shit field.

I was happy for Morris. Coming back from two ...
by Rocksteady74  (2022-06-15 19:30:27)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

... ruptured ACLs is tough. After Washington State Gatorade player of the year in high school (his junior year, he played for the Sounders reserves his senior year), NCAA champ and Herman trophy in college at Stanford, MLS rookie of the year, comeback player of the year, and player of the year, and numerous USMNT caps, it would be a shame if he doesn't make the WC roster. I'm not saying he should start, but I think he is a good weapon to have in the arsenal. And this will be his only shot, because he will be above 30 next cycle and the US has many good young players coming up.

I also suspect that his body may not hold up. It must be tough to do this as a diabetic. I remember when he was a kid and his dad would pop M&Ms in Jordan's mouth when he needed a lift during a game. Now he wears an Insulin pump.

Yeah, I think this is his last chance for a WC *
by wcnitz  (2022-06-17 08:28:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

At least the two red cards were correct *
by spade  (2022-06-15 09:57:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Did I see a highlight with Tyler Adams taking somebody out? *
by G.K.Chesterton  (2022-06-15 00:19:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Turned it off as soon as I saw the pitch
by wcnitz  (2022-06-14 23:36:57)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Trash match for a trashy federation.

I don’t remotely care about the result, because that isn’t international competition. I’ve abandoned matches in better field conditions than that.